- As new tariffs against Europe take effect, get ready to pay more for your cheese and wine USA TODAY
- Wine, cheese … and planes: Experts say Trump opens a dangerous new front in E.U. tariff fight NBC News
- US tariffs on European goods come into effect on Airbus planes, wine, cheese whiskey and much more today CBS News
- US Slaps Tariffs on $7.5 Billion in EU Goods Including Wine, Cheese, and Olive Oil National Review
- US imposes tariffs on EU wine, cheese, and olive oil as broader trade talks languish Washington Examiner
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.